LOTO/Contractors Pre-Project Safety & Health Planning Webinar
Host: Forrest Richardson
At its most fundamental level, construction project management handles the planning, coordination, and execution of a construction project, whether it’s agricultural, residential, commercial, institutional, industrial, heavy civil, or environmental.
Participants will be able to immediately apply contractor project safety planning best practices as a critical part of compliance with OSHA’s Multi-Employer Worksite rules and Contractor Safety program management requirements.
- Incorporate Contractor Safety Management best practices to your program
- Identify Multi-Employer Worksite requirements
- Enhance your contractor procedures for:
- contractor evaluation
- contractor monitoring
- emergency procedures
- contractor discipline
- safety communication and management
- job hazard assessment procedures
- accident reporting